Our medical insurance plans include:
- Coverage inside the hospital only
- Coverage inside and outside the hospital
Services and Advantages:
- Access to the largest medical network in Jordan (NatHealth)
- 24/7 service
- Free medical consultations service
- Smart cards to obtain chronic medicine without the need of medical forms
- Cash reimbursement of claims covered by insurance outside our medical network as provided in your coverage plan
Additional coverage and benefits:
- Natural Pregnancy and Childbirth:
- Covering pregnancy tests.
- Covering vitamins, minerals, calcium, and other nutritional supplements related to natural pregnancy both registered and unregistered in Jordan’s Food and Drug Administration (JFDA).
- New born:
- Covering new born treatment costs (at birth) from day one.
- Covering circumcision for infants.
- Covering prematurity and jaundice for the newborn.
- Hormones and Vitamins:
- Covering endocrine glands tests and treatments, in addition to hormones tests and treatments.
- Covering vitamin tests including vitamin B12 and vitamin D3.
- Covering registered medical vitamins.
- Epidemiological and Infectious Diseases:
- Covering Hepatitis disease (A & B).
- Covering communicable and infectious diseases.
- Covering swine flu disease (H1N1).
Below are our additional benefits which may vary depending on the insureds needs and budget.
- Covering eye diseases.
- Covering strokes and heart attacks.
- Covering back pain and surgery, in addition to spine and knee diseases.
- Covering chronic diseases, blood pressure diseases, heart, and Diabetes.
- Covering non-cosmetic skin diseases.
- Covering allergy diseases and tests.
- Covering Flu Vaccine.
Download our Group Medical Insurance Application Form